Enter the contest!
How? Follow these simple rules:
1. Anyone can participate (after 1 October) and you can submit as many films as you want to.
2. We need to receive all submissions until 28 December 2013.
3. The film should last exactly one minute and its subject should be dance.
4. Send us your film as digital file (.mov or .mpeg) through for instance www.wetransfer.com , via www.dropbox.com or a server-link to firstname.lastname@example.org. Finally, in a separate email to the same address, send us the title of the film, along with your name, town of residence, date of birth and telephone number to the same address. (email@example.com)
5. By submitting the film, the maker gives permission to Cinedans and The One Minutes to use it for promotional purposes.
6. We will endeavour to place all submissions on www.oneminutedancefilm.nl. However, in exceptional circumstances Cinedans and The One Minutes reserve the right not to place the film.
7. The selection will be announced on this website, shortly before the festival.
A professional jury will view all submissions and select the best films, which will premiere at Cinedans. The winning film will be part of the Cinedans 2014 Tour programme, and will travel across the world from Mexico City to Beijing. As well as looking out for creativity and originality, the jury will be focusing on storyline, filming technique and choreography.
2013: IN A RUSH! by Bobbie Roelofs, Tim Terhorst en Max Dorsman
2011: Grotesqueria by Miss Enabyme (Dalia Castel en Anna Natt)
2010: Dance by Matthijs Blonk
2009: Dancing Havana by Relinde Moors
Watch the films here